Is HeavenAddress a religious website?
No. 'Heaven' is a universal term with connotations in many different cultures and beliefs. HeavenAddress is a universal community and we embrace and respect all faiths and beliefs.
Who is HeavenAddress for?
HeavenAddress is for anyone who would like to honour the memory of their lost loved ones. Our curators come from many walks of life. HeavenAddress is a community for all ages, creeds and nationalities.
What measures do you take to protect my privacy?
HeavenAddress has utmost respect for your personal details and they will remain private and available only to those you choose to connect with.
What is a curator?
A HeavenAddress curator, which means Guardian in Latin, is expected to take responsibility of inheriting, safeguarding, then passing through those treasured memories, traditions and heritages from one generation to another.
How do I join HeavenAddress?
To become a member of HeavenAddress, first click on the "Login" link in the upper right. From the pop-up box that loads, you can select "Register". You will need to provide your name, email address and select a password.
A verification email will be sent to you to confirm your new account, follow the instructions in the email to finish your account creation.
What do I do if I forget my password?
Click on 'forget password', then enter your address @heaven and email details in the fields provided. Your password will be sent directly to the email address you provide.
How do I update my details or change my curator account?
To edit your personal information, password or email, click on 'Modify my profile', then enter the changes you wish to make and click 'update'.
My photo/video/audio file will not upload, what do I do?
Make sure the files you want to upload are the formats heavenaddress accepts. Files should be in gif, jpg, png, or bmp formats, and no larger than 4MB (for photo) . If the uploading still fails, it's very likely the files are corrupted. Have them checked and fixed, and then try uploading again.
How do I invite a friend to join HeavenAddress?
When you are signed in to your curator account, click on 'My Invitation List'. Enter the required details and click 'invite now'.
How do I report inappropriate content such as spam/advertising; insulting, hateful or offensive content or copyright infringement?
- What is HeavenAddress's relationship with mycause.com.au?
- HeavenAddress and mycause have an agreement to offer you both respectful online memorials and secure online donations to charity. We believe HeavenAddress and mycause have similar beliefs and are websites which serve the community, creating a mutually advantageous partnership.
- How do I set up a charity donation?
- When creating a memorial, when prompted simply enter the name of the charity you would like to support. We will then activate the donations along with the online memorial, and you'll receive a confirmation email once it's all ready.
- If you'd like to add charity donations to an existing online memorial, just use the 'Donate in memory of' link. You'll find it on the left side of the memorial, under the heading 'actions'.
- HeavenAddress can only activate charity donations requested by immediate family of the deceased.
- How do I make a donation?
- Simply click on the charity logo on the right side of the online memorial, or use the 'Donate in memory of' link. You'll find it on the left side of the memorial, under the heading 'actions'.
- Is making a payment for a donation secure?
- Yes. Payments are handled by mycause.com.au the mycause website which uses Secured Socket Layer based transactions (SSL). This means that your credit card details are protected from being viewed by unintended third parties so you can be confident that your details are secure.
- Which charities can I make a donation to?
- When requesting a charity, you can search our database, or simply type in a charity name if we don't have it listed. One of the benefits of our partnership with mycause.com.au is that you can donate to any charity or community group (subject to approval). Just tell us who you'd like the donations to go to and we'll take care of the rest.
- Will the details of my donation be public?
- You can choose to show your name or an alias or you can donate anonymously,. The details of how much you donate will only be visible to the memorial's curator / fundraiser.
- I wrote a message when I made a donation, where can I see it?
- Go to the online memorial, and select 'Messages' your message will be shown amongst other condolence and sympathy messages with a donation illustration.